Tuesday, June 2, 2009

SAB letterpress


tokyo is one of my favourite cities, if not my #1! and it's home to SAB letterpress a fabulous-looking letterpress studio. i was excited to find that there are a handful of letterpress studios in japan. i haven't had the fortune of visiting any of these shops in person yet but i plan to search them out on my next trip. i was in tokyo this past october but i didn't have a chance to do much letterpress-hunting as i was having fun watching my 9-month-old on his first trip overseas discover new sights, sounds, and smells in japan. :)

although the site is in japanese, the photographs on the site are amazing. unfortunately my japanese isn't good enough or i'd try to translate for you...above are some samples of their work. i really love the combination of japan + letterpress! sigh...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment